Where & when?
Data Stack Summit 2023 was held virtually on April 19, 2023.
What is the cost to attend the virtual sessions?
Data Stack Summit is always free and open for all to attend
What is Data Stack Summit?
Finding ways to efficiently conquer the modern data stack can become infinitely more possible when we’re able to gather together collaboratively as a community and discuss the tools and capabilities desired by future-forward organizations.
Hear real-world perspectives from long-time data visionaries, data engineers, data and cloud architects, DataOps and DevOps practitioners as they talk through topics like the building blocks of the modern data platform, open source considerations, best practices for impactful data operations, migrations, data observability, and tuning data pipelines for performance at scale.
Who comes to Data Stack Summit?
Data and cloud architects, data engineers, DevOps practitioners and managers, data and ITOps leaders
Join us for talks around things like:
- Building blocks of the modern data platform
- Implementing the modern data platform using open source
- Deploying the modern data platform using K8s
- Best practices for data team operations
- Migrations to modern data platforms
- Optimizing high-performance big data for future-forward organizations
Interested in speaking or sponsoring the next Data Stack Summit?
Please reach out to email@example.com.