Interested in joining us as a speaker at Data Stack Summit 2023?
We'll be back April 5th, 2023 to discuss more ways to efficiently conquer the modern data stack.
Our annual peer-to-peer data stack community focuses on the building blocks of the modern data platform, open source considerations, best practices for enterprise data operations, migrations, data observability, and tuning data pipelines for performance at scale.
We're interested in real-world perspectives from data engineers, data and cloud architects, DataOps and DevOps practitioners, and data leadership.
Here are some sample areas that could be interesting for a talk submission:
- Building blocks of the modern data platform
- Building the modern data platform using open source
- Implementing the modern data platform using Kubernetes
- Modern best practices for enterprise operations
- Platform observability
- Migrations to modern data platforms
- Optimizing high-performance big data for future-forward enterprises
- Enterprise Spark deployments
When submitting a proposal, please include what insights attendees will gain from your session and why you feel you are a great person to give this talk or presentation.
If you have any questions about submitting a talk or about Data Stack Summit 2023, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.