Interested in joining us as a speaker at Data Stack Summit 2023?
We'll be back in April 19th, 2023 to discuss more ways to efficiently conquer the modern data stack.
Our annual peer-to-peer data stack community focuses on the building blocks of the modern data platform, open source considerations, best practices for enterprise data operations, migrations, data observability, and tuning data pipelines for performance at scale.
We're interested in real-world perspectives from data engineers, data and cloud architects, DataOps and DevOps practitioners, and data leadership.
Here are some sample areas that could be interesting for a talk submission:
- Monitoring data platforms
- Strategies for improving collaboration between operations and development
- Efficient ways to migrate existing applications
- Manual or autonomous ways to control cloud costs
- Budgeting for optimization and scale
- Instrumenting for maximum visibility
- Application delivery and CI/CD with K8s
- Capacity optimization in the cloud
- Real-world ML/AI infrastructures
- Multi-modal data processing
- ETL/ELT maturity and optimization
When submitting a proposal, please include what insights attendees will gain from your session and why you feel you are a great person to give this talk or presentation.
If you have any questions about submitting a talk or about Data Stack Summit 2023, please reach out to email@example.com.