Where & when?
Data Stack Summit 2022 was held virtually on June 22nd, 2022. Stay tuned for announcements about future sessions!
What is the cost to attend the virtual sessions?
Data Stack Summit is always free and open for all to attend
What is Data Stack Summit?
Finding ways to efficiently conquer the modern data stack can become infinitely more possible when we’re able to gather together collaboratively as a community and discuss the tools and capabilities desired by future-forward organizations.
Hear real-world perspectives from long time enterprise data visionaries, data engineers, data and cloud architects, DataOps and DevOps practitioners as they talk through topics like the building blocks of the modern data platform, open source considerations, best practices for enterprise data operations, migrations, data observability, and tuning data pipelines for performance at scale.
Who's coming to Data Stack Summit?
Data and cloud architects, data engineers, DevOps practitioners and managers, data and ITOps leaders
Join us for talks around:
- Building blocks of the modern data platform
- Building the modern data platform using open source
- Implementing the modern data platform using Kubernetes
- Modern best practices for enterprise operations
- Platform observability
- Migrations to modern data platforms
- Optimizing high-performance big data for future-forward enterprises
- Enterprise Spark deployments
Interested in speaking or sponsoring the next Data Stack Summit?
Please reach out to email@example.com.